Monday 12 August 2013

First times ...Other times.. Misdirection

I remember the first time .. I had to travel by myself . It was a sad trip. My father & mother were divorced and I was returning to Lagos. Where my father and siblings lived. I wasn't happy about it. Wanted to stay with my mum. What was worse than all that personal anguish was that I had to use an airline called "SkyPower". My ears were bleeding (not literally). I went from crying about leaving my mum to feeling like, I was being punished for going with her in the first place.

I'm not sure things have changed much for me and flying in a Nigerian airline. Or anything Nigerian. I like "Nigerian". I think most Nigerians will say this because we're all born rather proud. I can't tell you why (which reminds of Eagle's "I can't tell you why) .. anyway.... (Err, what was my point again?) Oh right, mediocrity. That's what I was going on about. Yet, we're a people of vast experience and exposure... I am bored (as I'm certain you are nowb by this topic.

Welcome to my noise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment